Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Presenting "Nicole Miller Bridal" at Mary Me!



If I only had two words to describe the Nicole Miller bridal aesthetic I would immediately say, 

"Effortlessly Chic"

You've probably heard of the widely popular American fashion designer, most known for her high end ready-to-wear line.  Her designs have graced the likes of Angelina Jolie, Joss Stone, Jennifer Aniston, Beyoncé, Blake Lively, Eva Longoria, and so on.  It's no wonder with such great success she would go on to create a beautiful and successful bridal line! 

Elegant cuts, form-flattering ruching, sophisticated draping; Nicole implements classic Parisian couture technique with her modern sexy designs. 
A look that has become her signature.

We are proud to announce that Mary Me Bridal will now be carrying Nicole Miller Bridal!



 


3 comments:

  1. The Name : Mary me....Expresses my sentiments Exactly. I have Never been married, and Finding a Sweet Pretty girl, WILLING to "Marry" ME, WOULD BRING SO MUCH JOY AND FULFILLMENT TO MY LIFE. Wants 'help' Me???? Reply to Ineedkindness@gmail.com.mention :I want to Help you Find a WIFE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your nice article. Mary Me Bridal fashion show that Chrissy Eblin had the honor of walking in a few weeks ago. Marry Me Brides offer a stunning collection of bridal gowns from leading designers. I wish to read this article to learn more http://www.fashionfoodmusic.com/2015/02/08/mary-me-bridal-fashion-show/

    ReplyDelete